Charlie AngFounder - Exponential Keynote Speaker, Business Futurist, Disruption Advisor, Innovation Strategist
areas of expertise
- Fourth Industrial Revolution
- Future of Business and Technology
- Future of Work and Education
- Technological and Digital Disruption
- Digital Transformation
- Innovation Strategy
- Innovator’s Mindset
- Executive Program, Singularity University
- Strategy Innovation and Design Thinking, Stanford University
- Oxford Scenarios, Said Business School, University of Oxford
- MBA, NUS Business School, National University of Singapore
- BSc First Class Honours, Computer Science, University of Manchester
Charlie Ang is a Business Futurist whose specialty is in analysing, imagining and explaining the impact of technologies on the future of the economy, industries, companies, education and jobs.
His thought leadership and insights have been featured extensively in various media and publications such as BBC World News, The Straits Times, The Business Times, Channel NewsAsia, MediaCorp Channel 5, Financial Times, Singapore Business Review, TODAY Paper, 938 LIVE FM, The SME Magazine, e27, IMDA, Yahoo! Singapore and WISE (World Innovation Summit for Education).
He is also a regular speaker at conferences and forums on topics ranging from 4th Industrial Revolution, future trends, strategic innovation, disruptive technologies, startups, education, human resources, jobs and entrepreneurship. He has been invited to speak to/at government agencies (e.g SPRING Singapore, Workforce Development Agency, Info-Comm Development Authority, Ministry of Education, IE Singapore, NTUC), universities (e.g. National University of Singapore, Singapore University of Technology and Design, Manchester University, New York University), corporations (such as Capitaland, PSA, Prudential, Singtel, StarHub, GSK, Vodafone, Singapore Exchange, PayPal, Autodesk, Aviva, OCBC, Fonterra) and conferences (organised by Singapore Business Federation, Singapore HR Institute, NTUC, Financial Times, ASME, SSIA, BCA, etc).
“Change is happening so fast that we have no time to be astonished” Charlie Ang
He is actively engaged in exciting roles that put him at the forefront of emerging developments and trends such as:
- Futurist Speaker & Innovation Strategist: Everything 4.0 Founder
- Venture Investor: Partner and Head for Singapore at KIATT, a deep technology and commercial science global venture capital firm.
- Exponential Educator: Ambassador and Chapter Leader of SingularityU (Singapore), which is the worldwide alumni network of Singularity University
- Adjunct Advisor: International Data Corporation (IDC)
He is the Regional Judge of the prestigious IDC Asia-Pacific Digital Transformation Awards 2017 and on the steering committee and judging panel for Singapore Human Resources Awards 2018.